This article will walk you through the Managers section.
In this article
To manage existing managers, go to Settings > Managers. On this page, you can filter them by status and manager role, as well as edit their parameters and add a new one.
To add a manager, click Add Manager and fill in the information. It is divided into several sections.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Status — Active, Pending, or Inactive. Select the Active status to make the manager active immediately, Pending to save the information for later, and Inactive to disable the manager.
- Manager Role — Administrator or Manager. The administrator has full access to the platform and all of its features, while the Manager cannot access the platform settings.
- Show to Affiliates and Advertisers — enable the option to make the Managers contact information visible to Affiliates and Advertisers.
- Phone — phone number in international format.
- Contact Type —one of the popular messengers: Skype, WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Telegram, Line. To edit contact types, go to Settings > Lists > Messengers.
- Contact — the login in the selected messenger.
- Number Format — select the most comfortable number format.
- Date Format — select the most comfortable date and time format.
- Time Zone — select your Time Zone. The reports will be displayed based on that Time Zone.
Make sure you click Add to apply changes.
To edit the existing manager, just click on him/her on the list.