Affiliate Sign Up Page Customization
This guide will show you how to customize the affiliate sign up page.
In this article
Define Basic Settings
To customize the affiliate sign up page, go to Settings > Affiliates > Sign Up.
You will see the following fields where you can add some basic information:
- Allow Affiliate Sign Up — when this feature is enabled, the affiliates can sign up directly using the Sign Up button on the login page. If you disable the option, affiliates will not be able to sign up directly since the Sign Up button will be hidden on the login page.
- Auto Approve New User — when this feature is enabled, new users will be approved automatically. If you disable the option, the users will be set to Pending status and won't be able to access the platform until the Manager approves them.
- Required Fields — these fields are mandatory and cannot be left blank during the registration. By default, these are Email, First Name, Last Name, Password, and Company. Select the fields from the drop-down menu that you want the user to fill. Additionally, you can select Country, Region, City, Address, Postal Code, Phone, Contacts, and Payment Details.
- Optional Fields — these fields are not mandatory to fill in during the Sign Up.
Add Custom Fields
In the Custom Fields section, you can add as many fields as you need. For each field, you can assign a field name, type, and additional notes (optional).
You can choose from three types:
- Input — a text field that allows adding short information like names, phone numbers, or email. It can be up to 128 characters long.
- Text area — a text field that allows adding longer text notes and additional description. It can be up to 256 characters long.
- Checkbox — a special field that is used to confirm information or request additional features that are disabled by default.
Once you've set everything up, press the Save button.