Advertiser Sign Up Page Customization
This guide will show you how to customize the advertiser's sign up page.
In this article
Define Basic Settings
To customize the advertiser sign up page, on your Dashboard, go to Settings > Advertisers > Sign Up.
Once you are there, you will see the following fields where you can add basic information:
- Allow Advertiser Sign Up — when the feature is enabled, the advertisers can sign up directly using the Sign Up button on the login page. If you disable the option, the advertisers will not be able to sign up directly since the Sign Up button will be hidden on the login page.
- Auto Approve New User — when the feature is enabled, new users will be approved automatically. If you disable the option, the users will be set to Pending status and won't be able to access the platform until the Manager approves them.
- Required Fields — these are mandatory fields, which can not be left blank during the registration. By default, they are Email, First Name, Last Name, Password, and Company. Select the fields from the drop-down menu that you want the user to fill. Additionally, you can select Country, Region, City, Address, Postal Code, Phone, Contacts, and Payment Details. For the user, they will be marked with the red asterisk.
- Optional Fields — fields that are not mandatory to fill.
Add Custom Fields
In the Custom Fields section, you can add as many fields as you need. For each of them, you can indicate the field name, type, and additional notes (optional). You can choose between three types:
- Input — a text field that allows adding short information like names, phone numbers, or email. It can be up to 128 characters long.
- Text area — a text field that allows adding longer text notes and additional information. It can be up to 256 characters long.
- Checkbox — a special field that is used to confirm information or request additional features that are disabled by default.
Once you completed all the settings, press the Save button.
An example of the Advertiser sign up page: