Affiliate Access to Offers
Managers can easily control which affiliates can see and promote the offer. This guide will show you how to manage Affiliate Access to Offers on the Scaleo platform.
To manage Affiliate Access, go to Offers > select the offer in the list > Affiliate Access > Manage.
In this section, you can change the offer visibility. Select one of the three available options in the drop-down menu:
- Public: all affiliates can see the offer and promote it.
- Require Approval: affiliates must send a request to the manager and receive the approval to promote the offer.
- Private: all affiliates won't see the offer, managers share it to the specific affiliates.
Depending on the selected option, you can add allowed or denied affiliates, selecting them in the drop-down menu
- Allowed Affiliates: the affiliates that are allowed to run the offer
- Denied Affiliates: the affiliates that are denied to run the offer.
Click on the Save button to apply changes.
The Manager can approve or deny the request. Go to Dashboard > Pending Records > Offer Requests > Accept/Deny.
The Manager can see the list of allowed and denied affiliates in the Offer details. Go to Offers > select the offer in the list > Affiliate Access > Allowed Affiliates/Denied Affiliates.
Affiliates can also see their Offer requests in Dashboard > Pending Records > Offer Requests.