Offer Landing Pages
This guide will show you how to add a new Offer Landing Page, edit, and manage the existing ones.
In this article:
Add a New Landing Page
First, go to Offers > select the offer in the list > Landing Pages. To add a new landing page, click on the + button. Also, you can open Manage > Add Landing Page.
In the window, fill in the following fields:
- Title — the name of the page.
- Status — Active or Inactive. Select the Active status to make the URL available immediately, and the Inactive status to disable the URL for now.
- URL — the link on the advertiser side, where an Affiliate will send traffic to. For example
Don’t forget to click the Add button to apply changes.
Moreover, you can add additional landing pages. All additional links (more landing pages) could be added once the offer is already created on the platform. You can use any additional parameters with tracking macros to transfer tracking related info. Click on the Macros Available button to see the full list.
Edit an Existing Landing Page
- First, go to Offers > select the offer in the list > Landing Pages.
- Select the URL in the list, hover over the link, and click the Edit button.
- You can change the Landing Page title, status, and URL.
Manage Offer Landing Pages
To manage Offer Landing Pages, go to Offers > select the offer in the list > Landing Pages > Manage.
You can preview the basic information on every link including Title, Type, and URL, as well as filter them by status. This information is also available on the Offer page.