This guide will show you how to create a new Offer Creative, edit, and manage the existing ones.
In this article
Add a New Offer Creative
First, go to Offers > select an offer in the list > Creatives. To add a new Creative, click on the + button. You can also go to Manage > Add Creative.
In the window, fill in the following fields:
- Title — the name of the creative.
- Status — Active or Inactive. Select the Active status to make the creative available immediately, and the Inactive status to disable the creative for now.
- Banner: an image (visual ads) the affiliate can use to promote the offer.
- Email: an email template than Affiliate can use for email marketing. If you enable Count Impressions, the system will add the impression pixel and count impressions.
- Offer Link — the Offer Landing Page tied to the creative. You can select the Default Landing Page or Preview Landing Page. If you use multiple creatives, you can select different offer links (different landing pages) for each of them.
- Description — the short description of the creative.
Don’t forget to click the Add button to apply changes.
Edit an Existing Offer Creative
- First, go to Offers > select the offer in the list > Creatives.
- Select the creative in the list, hover over the creative, and click the Edit button.
- You can change the Creative title, status, type, offer link, and description.
Manage Offer Creatives
To manage Offer Creatives, go to Offers > select the offer in the list > Creatives > Manage. Here, you can check the basic information on every link and filter them by status.
In addition, you can preview the creative, tracking link, and HTML code for every creative. For that, click the respective link in the list of Creatives.