This article will guide you through the Teammates section.
In this article
You can also see information about the manager's role and visibility, as well as whether API and 2FA are enabled or disabled.
To add a manager, click Add Teammate and fill in the information. It is divided into several sections.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Status — Active, Pending, or Inactive. Select Active status to activate the manager immediately, Pending to save the information for later, and Inactive to deactivate the manager.
- Manager Role — select one of the default roles or a custom role you created.
- Password and Password Confirmation
- Show to Affiliates and Advertisers — enable this option to make the Managers' contact information visible to Affiliates and Advertisers.
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) — enable this option to protect the manager with two-factor authentication via email.
- Phone — phone number in international format.
- Contact Type — any of the popular messengers: Skype, WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Telegram, Line. To edit contact types, go to Settings > Lists > Messengers.
- Contact — the login of the selected messenger.
- Number Format — select the preferred numerical format.
- Date Format — select the preferred date and time format.
- Time Zone — select your Time Zone. Reports will be displayed based on that Time Zone.
Make sure you click Add to apply changes.
To edit existing teammates, click the Edit button on the right side of the Manager role.
Among other things, you can also log in as any manager (except Administrator) by clicking the Login As Manager button.