Setting Up The Tracking
- Create an Offer the regular way in Scaleo.
- Select that Offer, go to Goals. Select Edit a Goal and scroll to Tracking Methods section.
- Select: Tracking Method > IFRAME Pixel. Copy that code.
Place the iframe pixel code into the Conversion Tracking Code box for Big Commerce. Click on the Settings link in the top right of the control panel, choose Partner Settings link from the menu and paste the pixel code into the Conversion Tracking Code box.
Once you've placed the iframe pixel code make sure to click on the Save button.
Here's the example of how iframe pixel can look like:
<iframe src="https://demo-track.scaleo.io/track?goal_id=19&adv_order_id=%%ORDER_ID%%&amount=%%ORDER_AMOUNT%%" height="1" width="1" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Note: Please make sure you change your Scaleo platform URL and Goal ID. You can also remove
goal_idparameter entirely if you have just one Goal or you want default Goal to be converted.
The list of additional place holders you can use in tracking code with Big Commerce:
- %%ORDER_AMOUNT%% – The order total in dollars/cents.
- %%ORDER_AMOUNT_IN_CENTS%% – The order total in cents.
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL%% – The order subtotal in dollars/cents.
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_IN_CENTS%% – The order subtotal in cents.
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_DISCOUNTED%% – The order subtotal minus coupon and other discount amounts.
- %%ORDER_SUBTOTAL_DISCOUNTED_IN_CENTS%% – The order subtotal minus coupon and other discount amounts, in cents.
- %%ORDER_ID%% – The order ID.