Add an Advertiser
In this guide, you will find out how to add or edit the Advertiser.
In this article:
3 Ways to Add an Advertiser to the Platform:
Advertisers can be added to the platform in three ways:
- The manager or the administrator can add an advertiser manually via the platform interface.
- Direct sign up (using the Sign-Up button on the login page).
- Using the API.
Add an Advertiser Manually
- To create an Advertiser from the Dashboard, go to Advertisers > Add Advertiser.
Enter the basic information about an advertiser:
- Company — name the advertiser.
- Status — Active/Pending/Inactive. Select the “active” status to make the advertiser active immediately, “pending” status to save the information for later, and “inactive” status to disable the advertiser.
Add Access Credentials
- Email — add valid email address; without it, the affiliate will not be able to access the platform
- Password — create a strong password for the account
- Password Confirmation — confirm the password.
Add the advertiser’s contact information.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone — phone number in international format.
- Contact Type — select one of the popular messengers: WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Telegram, Line
- Contact — the login for the selected messenger.
Note: You can add as many contact types as necessary.
Add the advertiser’s physical address.
Add the advertiser’s financial information.
- Payment Details — may include bank account details, PayPal ID, payment systems credentials, etc.
- Add additional information. Here you can check the "Use Cashback" field if you want your advertiser to use a cashback.
Add the Administration data.
- Tags — add the tags connected to the advertiser. You can select the tags from the drop-down menu or type in the field.
- Managers — tie the manager from the list to the advertiser.
- Internal Information — any additional information visible to managers only.
- Save the Advertiser by clicking the Add button.
Advertiser Direct Sign Up
- Go to the login page and click on the Sign Up button
- Enter the first and last name, email, create and confirm the password, and the company name.
Note: It is possible to Customize Affiliate Sign Up Form: change the default and required fields, add custom fields, and more.
To see the current list of advertisers, go to Menu > Advertisers. On this page, you can view and edit information about a specific advertiser in your network. Advertiser settings generally do not affect tracking offers associated with that advertiser.
Advertisers can log in to the platform and check their statistics, request payments, and edit any information.