3.6 (February 2023)
New Features 🎉
- Information about the Advertiser's billing and their balance can be found in one place (Advertiser Billing > Advertisers).
- A list of all invoices issued to Advertisers and detailed information about them (Advertiser Billing > Invoices).
- Invoice Generation for each Advertiser individually, or all at once.
- The option to edit and delete generated Invoices.
- Export a list of Advertisers with details about their balances and a list of Invoices.
- Download one or more Invoices in a PDF format.
- Reports, Transactions - new columns, filters, and breakdowns: Advertiser Invoice, Paid/Unpaid Status.
- Settings - Invoice Information configuration in Settings for Advertiser Billing (Settings > Billing > Advertiser Billing)
- All emails are now in one place (Outbound > Mailroom).
- Sending emails to a specific group of recipients. For example, to all active Affiliates with active incoming traffic.
- Sending an email with the details of a single offer or a group of offers to Affiliates.
- Sending emails immediately or scheduled at a specific time.
- Sent email statistics: Delivered, Opened, Clicked, Unsubscribed, Bounced, Flagged.
- Settings: Up-to-date email sending status and email reputation based on the number of bounces and complaints (Settings > Email).
Goals & Bulk Actions
- It is now possible to bulk change revenue and payout for offers.
Affiliates' Multiple Accounts Fraud
- You can easily identify Affiliates' fraudulent accounts through the following matching parameters: the same IP address, affiliate postbacks, or payment details.
Affiliate Portal settings
- We've added the ability to hide the Tools menu in the Affiliate's portal (Settings > Affiliate Portal > Tools).
- The ability to send a webhook to an external system after certain actions.
- Added Throttle Rate to Trash option.
Import Conversions via CSV
- The ability to add multiple conversions for the same Click ID (Add Adjustments > Action: Import Conversions via CSV > Type: Insert Conversion by Click ID).
Affiliate & Advertiser Billing
- We've added the option to generate invoices for specific offers.
- The Affiliate and Advertiser's profile data will be filled in automatically in the billing details.
LMM. New lead functionality
- Now it is possible to create a lead only upon successful delivery to the advertiser. More details can be found in the documentation.
Sign Up Affiliate & Advertiser's IP address
- To view the IP address, hover your cursor over the country's flag in the Affiliate's details for more information.
- Added Bot / Proxy / VPN / SES icon to Insight for the Affiliate account.
- The ability to go to the advertiser directly from the offer.
- The ability to insert a 2FA verification code via Ctrl+V (Cmd+V for Mac).
- Added an icon to identify the type of action source - API or Automation.
Bug Fixes ✨
- Fixed an issue with empty targeting when exporting offers.
- Fixed an issue with the incorrect display of currency sign for RevShare goal in custom parameters.
- Fixed issue with incorrect display of info in Insights in Transactions.
- Fixed an issue with an external link redirection for an additional page on a mobile device.
- Fixed the search by offers in Adjustments.
- Fixed an issue in the list of Affiliates by changing the filter "by status" when switching from the Pending Affiliates tab.
- In the Affiliate's portal, the default period on the dashboard is now set according to Settings > General > Default Time Range.
- Improved minor UI bugs.